The Climate Reality Project will be conducting an intensive three-day training, led by its Chairman Al Gore, running June 27-29, 2017 in Bellevue, Washington State. The training will bring together pioneers, change agents, and proven leaders from across business, government, and civil society sectors to enable participants to develop the skills, relationships, and connections to help implement the Paris Agreement.
Over the course of three days, participants will:
- Learn from our Founder and Chairman former US Vice President Al Gore, how to communicate the urgency of the climate crisis to people everywhere
- Learn how to combine science and solutions to engage audiences
- Learn to inspire others to take action
- Hear from subject experts in such fields as strategic communications, climate science, and grassroots organizing
- Network with global leaders and influencers
- Information about the training venue and accommodations will be emailed to participants after they have been accepted to the training
There is no cost to attend the training. However, participants must pay for their own travel and accommodations.