Acts of Leadership
Through everyday, local acts, Climate Reality Leaders endeavour to sharing the truth about what the climate crisis is doing to our world and how we can stop it. These Acts of Leadership may include:
- Giving presentations
- Writing letters to the editors of local and national newspapers
- Creating and sharing blogs
- Giving press interviews
- Engaging government officials, influencers, or opinion leaders in your community or country
- Meeting with another Climate Reality Leader
- Hosting a webinar
- Organising or participating in a day of action
What have you done this month to achieve your 10 Acts of Leadership?
Climate Reality Hub
Reality Hub is a place for Climate Reality Leaders, Climate Reality staff, and partners from around the world to connect, get informed, share resources, and get involved with The Climate Reality Project’s global initiatives. It’s also a place for Climate Reality Leaders to log their Acts of Leadership, earn badges, and so that we can track all of the climate action you are taking part in!
If you need help uploading your Acts of Leadership, just send us the details at email@example.com – let’s lead on climate together.